NBA 2016 – 2017 Season Schedule Top Games
The 2016 – 2017 NBA seasons is coming up soon. Soon basketball will be back upon us. Here goes our list of the top games you don’t want to miss this 2016 – 2017 NBA Regular Season.
- Knicks at Cavaliers: Oct 25th
- This is an opening day game between the defending champions and the new look New York Knicks.
- Spurs at Warriors : Oct 25th
- The new look Spurs without Tim Duncan vs their rivals the Golden State Warriors opening day.
- Thunder vs Warriors: Nov. 3
- The first meeting between the Thunder and the Warriors, as Kevin Durant will face his old team members in the Thunder.
- Knicks vs. Bulls: Nov. 4
- Emotions will be running high as Joakim Noah and the former MVP Derrick Rose return to Chicago.
- Bulls vs. Heat: Nov. 10
- This is Dwyane Wade’s chance to get back at his old team as emotions will be high.
- Warriors vs. Clippers: Dec. 7
- This will most likely be a high scoring battle between the new look Golden State Warriors and the high flying Clippers.
- 76ers vs. Lakers: Dec. 16
- We get the chance to see the future All-Stars of the NBA battle it out, Brandon Ingram from the Los Angeles Lakersvs Ben Simmons and the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Warriors vs. Cavaliers: Dec. 25
- This will be the NBA Finals rematch between the Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland, happening on one of the best basketball days in the NBA, Christmas Day.
- Warriors at Thunder: Feb. 11
- Kevin Durant will make his return to OKC for the first time, taking on his old teammates.